Monday, September 22, 2008

ISA.. join me?

When i was detained, they cover my eyes and brought me to a place where they detain all the suspect. On my way there, they talk with me about something. But i can't recall much as i'm out of oxygen that time. When i open my eyes, i was in cell. The facility here is not so bad after all. Meals was served on time. Bathroom attached. I couldn't complain much. The opposite cell is still vacant. i was given a laptop to continue blogging.. i manage to capture a picture via my laptop vga camera.. and this is how it look like.. join me?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it en-suite?

Anonymous said...

erm.. en-suite with wat?? hehe..
ensuite with bathroom or other cell?
wat if you en-suite with a gay neighbour?

Anonymous said...

Haha. en-suite with bathroom, not the other one :)

Ben might like the second option :p

Airasia Vs MAS Airline.. Who will win ?

Turtles Pond